Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword   Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 pm

No name for it yet, first draft

Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword Ryusstartersword
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword   Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:05 am

i do wish the scanner had a lttle better quality as alot of the lines are faded out, however is the sword dual bladed with a hollow spot in the middle? or is that a flat edge whie the two defined spots are the blade parts?
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword   Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 am

a way to avoid shitty quality no matter what kind of scanner is to outline it in ink before scanning, and also if you guys have any images that you scan that you want colored i can do it in photoshop
Back to top Go down
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword   Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:26 am

Verinium wrote:
i do wish the scanner had a lttle better quality as alot of the lines are faded out, however is the sword dual bladed with a hollow spot in the middle? or is that a flat edge whie the two defined spots are the blade parts?

I think its less of the quality and more of an actual understanding of the what the weapon is... I'll add shading from now on so it's easier to understand.

Those are two empty spots, holes, in the blade. This sword is meant to be very large, so part of the design is meant to decrease the weight of the blade.
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword   Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 am

alright i see what your getting at now lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword   Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chaos Knight / Ryu's starting sword
Page 1 of 1