Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DevDiary No.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

DevDiary No.3 Empty
PostDevDiary No.3

Well, I'm at the Sterling Commerce office in London while my mom is working and I get a chance to do something kind of cool; I've hooked up a monitor to my laptop and I now have two "connected" display screens. It's making me wonder if I should get a cheap monitor to do this at home for graphical purposes. It is definitely at nice way to display more information at once.

Anywho, I am currently working on the Chaos Knights armor. After playing Final Fantasy IV [DS] rather extensively on my plane ride out here, I've decided to borrow more attributes from Cecil's dark knight armor than previously planned. There are parts of it I really like that would better influence the style I was going for then what I was looking at before.

I expect to have a semi-complete concept art of his armor by the end of my Vacation. Something that looks at least a little, "professional", in a sense.

Also, during my stay here in england, I will be working on a short side project I got inspiration to do. Although it has nothing to do with SA, It'll be a nice break from it so I'll have more a "fresh" start when I get back to the States.

P.S. English people eat weird things for breakfast...

Cheers,
Andrew
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Share this post on: reddit

DevDiary No.3 :: Comments

No Comment.

DevDiary No.3

Page 1 of 1