Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merchants, Armories, Forges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Merchants, Armories, Forges Empty
PostSubject: Merchants, Armories, Forges   Merchants, Armories, Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:48 am

Should we have the basics? Like Merchants sell potions, Armories sell weapons and armor? And obviously our forge inst that far developed either, all we know is that you make stuff with it haha so any suggestions for what works and what we can make better?
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Merchants, Armories, Forges   Merchants, Armories, Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 am

I think the basics would work best for this to be honest. This system works perfectly so why change it?
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

PostSubject: Re: Merchants, Armories, Forges   Merchants, Armories, Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 am

Thats what I think too, but to be honest I think our Forge should be unique, and ironically its what needs most work haha I mean obviously you need materials and stuff, so thats there, but other then that idk what else to do for it
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Merchants, Armories, Forges   Merchants, Armories, Forges Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 am

Well obviously haha. We all planned on the forge to be VERY customizable.
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Merchants, Armories, Forges   Merchants, Armories, Forges Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:09 am

for the forge i was thinking something like tales of vesparia where the monsters drop supplies and you can then use those supplies to make the weapon. I know you want it to be unique but i think thats the only way to go if you dont want the people to mine it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merchants, Armories, Forges   Merchants, Armories, Forges Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Merchants, Armories, Forges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Solar Ark :: Offices :: John's Office :: Desk-
Jump to: