Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Ryu Lycia Swap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
REJB
Captain
Captain

Possible Ryu Lycia Swap Empty
PostSubject: Possible Ryu Lycia Swap   Possible Ryu Lycia Swap Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:32 am

I have an idea for Ryu's story ( hear me out andrew). I was thinking that there was a part where the group thinks that Lycia is killed in a fight with Damien. At that point Ryu reveals to the group that he is Chaos Knight. Then i was thinking that you run around as Ryu as the main character. While all of that is going on, Lycia was saved by Uma during the fight and he decides to train Lycia personally. Then the group finds out that Lycia is alive and that they will meet up again at a major battle.
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ryu Lycia Swap   Possible Ryu Lycia Swap Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 am

will need more development but it does sound like it could be an interesting plot twist.
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ryu Lycia Swap   Possible Ryu Lycia Swap Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 am

oh no doubt i only got the general idea of it down i still need to work on the details and thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Ryu Lycia Swap   Possible Ryu Lycia Swap Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Possible Ryu Lycia Swap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Solar Ark :: Concept :: New Ideas-
Jump to: