Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:50 am

Looking up images for ideas for the Chaos Knights armor. I want it to be not just good but "iconic" in a sense.

I like how the armor fits together on this one

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Warrioroflightdissidiaf.th

This armor on his left arm is so intresting in my opinion. The cape design is also something I wouldn't mind including.

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Swordsman2.th

I like how "big" this one looks without having massive armor.

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Dragoonarmorconcept2bya.th

Kinda the opposite here, How to make it look purposefully large.

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Chosenlook02.th

Cecil. The famous "Dark Knight". Definately got to take some ideas fromt this.

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Cecildkdissidia.th

Badass. It's the paldrons on this one and several other key points that make this one look so cool.

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Brutedragonarmorserendi.th

The Black Knight from Fire Emblem. Chaos isn't going to be the same... but still similar.

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Blackknightn.th

The last two are intresting to me for the faceplates. One of the big purposes of Choas Armor is to hide his Identity.

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. 2423lchampionknight.th

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. 2422lcelestialknight.th
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:11 am

Cecil was EXACTLY what i was thinking about as far as armor for Ryu in my head. I dont like the bottom half of the dark night armor tho. As for the DK from FE... idk it just doesnt seem to fit with me for some reason... too bulky perhaps? idk. Other looks at armor you might wanna look at, Helms: Knightmare frames, Code Geass, any soldier afinity magic card(cuz honestly the artwork is amazing), keep Cecil's torso and work off of it i think its perfect... Bottom: to keep it simple, i would go with the bottom of the Varia suit that Samus wears, if youre going bigger look at Gabranth from FFXII or possibly Golbez from FFIV. Very good tho. Wink
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 am

I find it somewhat ironic that you put the warrior of light as your first choice for the template of a chaos character. Just a note.
Back to top Go down
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:28 am

Verinium wrote:
I find it somewhat ironic that you put the warrior of light as your first choice for the template of a chaos character. Just a note.

The Chaos Knight / Ryu's armor is suppose to be dark looking and very intimidating; he's suppose to strike fear in people's hearts. At the same time I want the armor to reflect his personality; He's got a virtuous attitude and thinks things through before he takes action.

His armor will look intimidating, even dark, but not evil. So studying the light as well will be able to add those "personality elements".
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:37 am

fair enough, could you turn on the quick reply box? much easier then pressing new reply, i keep pressing new topic by mistake.
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 am

once again andrew u don't dissapoint. I need to learn how to load things onto the forum cause all of u guys have brainstorming ideas. I need to catch up
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 am

on a side note, i hadnt the slightest idea this guy was on the list of pics lol, i realized i didnt have a avatar and looked up swordsman on yahoo lol, i knew it looked familiar XD
Back to top Go down
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:30 am

Unfortunately there is no quick reply button option for these forums. I've been looking around and I couldn't find it. :/

And lol I think that character is awesome. His hair and facial features are similar to what I was considering for Ryu's appearance.
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:39 am

personally my favorite features on him are the blade, and the cape, the cape is so unique in the sense its not practical, most capes were used so if the warrior had to sleep in the wild, it would serve as a blanket, this cape isnt like that, it appears as if there are ruinic symbols on it, perhaps representing an enchantment of some sort, or perhaps an affiliation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.   Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chaos Knight / Ryu armor study.
Page 1 of 1