Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the S.A. Production Team!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

Welcome to the S.A. Production Team! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the S.A. Production Team!   Welcome to the S.A. Production Team! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:41 am

Welcome to the Solar Ark forums!~

We can use these forums to share content that would otherwise would require us to meet in person. If don't have a scanner your welcome to use mine, mine is beast.

Also, as far as the "offices" section of this forums go. They are a section of the forums only you can see. It will allow you to save ideas of your on on the forums, with privacy. Your welcome to let your office be public, or only viewable to you. Just let me know if you ever want this to change. They will be public until you register on the forums, then I will go ahead and make it private for you if you would like me to.

That's pretty much it. I will include a section with a better description for where we are going with this project very soon. I just wanted to get this up and running so people could start to share ideas. If you need something, feel free to PM on the forums.

Cheers,
Project Lead; Andrew
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com

Welcome to the S.A. Production Team!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Solar Ark :: News :: Annoucements-
Jump to: