Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

weapon trump system

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

weapon trump system - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon trump system   weapon trump system - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:57 am

Skeletor0303 wrote:
Verinium wrote:
now that i think of it, perhaps that could work actually, have it so like light armor and below have the normal moves as "proficiency bonuses" such as, if this character is using light armor or below, it gains -, and then have it so you can train your physical strength to upgrade this limit further, i mean i guess it is feasable that if you epic worked out that eventually the wings could become so powerful that it could lift the armor, but then to this point when the character used light armor with this amount of strength he should be able to take off like a god damn jet plane.

Again this is all stuff we can talk about at the meeting. LOL at "take off like a god damn jet plane"

LOL, well I like the proficiency bonuses. I'm glad you saw what I meant too... sometimes I don't explain things well.

And I'm still laughing about the jet plane joke.
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: weapon trump system   weapon trump system - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 am

lol im jsut sayin, its like rock lee taking off his ankle weights, his sped would go from like 10 to over 9000
Back to top Go down
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: weapon trump system   weapon trump system - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 am

Verinium wrote:
lol im jsut sayin, its like rock lee taking off his ankle weights, his sped would go from like 10 to over 9000

Excatlyyyy. Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD. However I want to give people that option.
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: weapon trump system   weapon trump system - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:33 am

Fair enough, its not like when the finished product comes out that i will be forced to play as him with heavy armor. but keep in mind, you give them the option, eventually the monsters will need to get tougher to keep him from becoming OP, and this could make the proper way of playing him useless, just be careful not to cross this border.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weapon trump system   weapon trump system - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

weapon trump system
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2