Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slowing down...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 am

Ive noticed the lack of activity on the forums since I left and since Andrew went to England. Now I know that when Andrew comes back and when we can have meetings again this productivity will be higher, but I find myself thinking less and less about Solar Ark. And if im not tinking about something its priority tends to fade, which i would not like to happen. So im basically asking if everyone could just spout random ideas like "maybe the game engine should have this added," or "Weapons shouldnt be gone about this way. What if.." and things like that. Just random Ideas like that. I think that any activity, even just small ideas, will create a boost in morale and make our productivity rise. I myself have a few ideas in my section of the forum so just go ahead and check it out, and if it sparks an idea, by all means put it on your own area, because i think our minds all go "OOOOOO" when we see that glowing red mangekyou symbol haha.

Happy brainstorming,

John
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 am

I agree my friend I always feel depressed when I come onto this website and no red new message. And don't worry I'm pretty sure we all have some ideas to put out there haha.
Back to top Go down
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:52 am

I 100% agree, and even in England I want to work on this shit. Allow me to introduce you to something I've learned:

Laws of Internet [Europe Edition]

1. Free Wifi? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- no

2. Whats this american power plug you have? It won't work here.

3. OH, you have an adapter for it so you can hook into English power outlets. Coo... too bad your going to France next week and you don't have one for there.

4. Drinking > Computer.

See you guys state side soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 am

I just found a really cool really realistic sandbox game If and of you can you should check it out, its called Minecraft and its all really really cool, graphics arent great but the realism is worth looking into. Its not free tho, its like $13

Youtube playlist if you cant get the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bh4EexJO4I&feature=PlayList&p=E005D335B57338D1&index=0&playnext=1

It has all sorts of aspects, like moving mountains, digging in caves for rescources, building farms for food to restore health, building towers, building houses, among other things. while the building aspects may not be real, the effort that goes into the game makes it seem that way. Worth checking out at any rate. I am definitely getting this game.
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:22 am

Also its free right now because of difficulties and switching code so you can try it for free now, i suggest you guys do
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:10 pm

i would but i can't use the computer
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Just paid for it and theres seperate slots, so heres what i propose: we all use my account to try it out. you can download the game for free, so now you can just use my account to play.

User name: Skeletor303
Password: halloween1

Good luck mining!
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:12 am

Haha I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 am

we should have it so that the armor and weapon you use actually changes what the character looks like, im not sayint to perfectly have each armor have its own design, but perhaps each character has a pattern for light, heavy, and medium armor, instead of them wearing leather armor but it showing up as them wearing full plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slowing down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slowing down...   Slowing down... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Slowing down...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Solar Ark :: News :: Annoucements-
Jump to: