Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ario

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 am

(Image soon to come)
Name: Ario Pentiatam

Nicknames: Freak, monster

Species: Human

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 134 lbs (decreasing because the magic is eating up his physical being)

IQ: 127

Marital Status: Single

DOB: 338, april 19

Birth Place: Medical center in pouring hurricane conditions

Residence: Anywhere that will give him a bed

Social Class: Peasant, whatever we decide to call the lowest class

Economic Class: Poor but gets by

Alignment: with anyone that doesnt consider him a monster

Basic Stats (added numbers cannot exceed 55)
Agility - 17
Speed - 23
Strength - 14
Defense - 14
Evasiveness - 27
Dexterity - 21
Intelligence - 55
Skill - 22

Special Attacks:
Overcharge: Magic is charged up and normal magic attacks do not cost any mana for a duration
Mana Flare: Concentrated magic is sent in a wave toward the enemy and explodes
Magic crush: Magic is allowed flow throughout the body for one large fast attack that hits 4 times
Magic blade: switches 1 handed sword to right hand to give it a random elemental property
(Secret/final attack)Undesired Transormation: Sacrfice all MP to become an entiy of pure magic. Pysical attack+ Magic attack +++ speed ++
Abilities & Aptitude:
Mana generation: regain MP at an astonishing rate
Berserk: with a 3% chance, Ario will lose control and undergo a wave of attacks that will hit anything regardless of friend or foe.
Hobbies & Talents:
Is often hired to use his basic understanding of magic to do everyday tasks, but keeps his arm a secret.
Attends a school of magic, where his professor gives used to give him private lessons until when Arios arm was discovered, they were both expelled from the academy.

Weaknesses: Women, but not in a womanizer kind of way, himself, his body, it deteriorates every day

Personal facts
Friends: None to start off with
Rivals: none
Enemies: Everyone who condems him
Known relatives: Dead
Likes/Favorite activities: Women, truancy, sitting on the beach, Night time
Dislikes/Least favorite activities: Daylight, learning from anyone that isnt his professor, using magic in great quantities
Gourmet of choice: Fish, raw, cooked, fried, doesnt matter
Beverages of choice: Water, it reminds him that he's
still human and needs it to live
Favorite color(s): black, its the opposite of his arm

Personality: A very shy individual he only ever talks to anyone that talks to him first but is very easy to get along with when he starts talking

Physical Appearance
Color: White
Skin Color: pale, borderline gray
Eye Color: blue, but fades to white on his right eye on the right side
Hair Style: Disheveled, appearances dont matter if its not formal to him
Nose: Proportional
Ears: Proportional
Other bodily features: A glowing solar flare of an arm
Attire: Whatever is acceptible to wear

Items & Weapons: Equiped on his RShoulder at the start is bandages, but after a while of being in your party it becomes the "Diffuser module" an item that reduces % of berserk and makes magic attacks cost less MP

Vehicles: None

Themesong: Neglected Tears (Something with Bells and strings that sets a somber tone)

Back Story: Born as a normal boy, Ario was a sickly child. Rasied in upper middle class, he had a comfortable life until One day, when he was 7, he became very ill, and died. His family, distraught, looked for anyone that might be able to help. Trusted family friend and school teacher of magic, Professor Veneficus found a way to bring him back to life. By infusing Ario's body with magic, he was given life again. However, this came at a high price. He has random outbursts and explosions one of which killed his family and destroyed his house at the age of 10. The professor, who had come to check on him, found his body lying on the ground and discovered that his arm was luminescentand took him in and enrolled him at the academy. For 5 years Ario learned of magic, keeping his arm a secret until one day Ario has a outburst and his arm was dicovered, expelling him fron the school and taking his teacher with him. He cursed his arm for being his downfall to such point, Veneficus told him what he had done to Ario and how it had saved his life. Full of rage that he had been brought back to life and only found destruction of things that he loved, Ario assasinated Veneficus and began an empoverished lifestyle, taking odd jobs and getting by. Now he looks for a place to belong, a place someone will accept him for what he is.
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 am

Ive also been thinking of adding gloves as a weapon for him, one that he can attach to The Diffuser, like as a secondary, i already have a few ideas for designs, let me know whats good or not. His primar is a 1H sword fyi, i forgot to add it in
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Just a basic idea of what the diffuser module would look like, maybe less wires
Ario Difmod
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:07 pm

finished my Ario drawing as of 5:06 am this morning lol ill show you guys during the meeting tomorow. it might quite possibly be on par with my half nobody drawing...
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 am

sweet i cant wait to see it
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 am

Maybe something like this for his first sword:

Ario Chineese_straight_sword_by_Beatels
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:28 am

i actually like the simplisity, were it overly elaborate, it would make it seem like he relied on it as his main form of attack. The fact its so simple just shows its there because it can be, not that its there cause he needs it.
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:42 am

Yea thats what I was thinking too. Ario is not meant to be an attacker, in fact hes meant to be in the background as far as good characters go. Also when they go to look at his stats and are like "Why the hell am i using him if he has below average atk and high int and hes not able to learn magic?"(I think him not using magic until you discover his arm would seem more like Ario in the aspect that he tries to keep himself in check) so theyll put him on the back board. Then when the player discovers the arm and that he has a host of good spells, theyll be like OMG I WANNA USE HIM. Obviously he will be able to learn sword skills like a combo type attack, but hell be very limited in his skills
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 am

sounds good, i was hoping the arm wouldnt be revealed right away. perhaps he is met as a starving stranger, the group takes him in and helps him out so he fights for them with his sword, keeping his arm secret as not to mess up his temporary home type deal. Later on have a boss battle where the boss is virtually immune to physical damage and have that be where he reveals his arm in order to help out his new allies, boss being like weak against magic. Thus showing a signifigance to using magic. then follow this with the backstory of what the deal with his arm with and why hes living so horribly.
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 am

Oh yea no way the arm would be revealed first off. Hes ashamed of it, so it makes sense he would try to hide it. I like your idea of a cut scene where its revealed by trying to be a hero for the fist time, and i think that would also be best for plot line and playability too.
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 am

sounds good, cant wait to actually brainstorm real time. 4 hours to go =)
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:14 am

I know im so pumped lol
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:18 am

so, what about elements? are there going to be diffrent elements and have diffrent weaknesses to elements, or are the elements just going to be like weapons and have a diffrent action for each element, such as fire being powerful, water being healing, earth being a type of AOE and wind being kinda precision? Also brings into question what element would his arm be? Or is it just a chaotic swirl of all the elements fighting eachother?
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 am

Yes definitely that was going to be one of the things i was going to talkabout during the meeting. His arm is non elemental, but i think the basic elements would be good to have, like fire water wind earth, not blizzard lightning and fire, cuz thats kinda Square's thing. If i have time before i go ill make up a table for combining magic to make different spells, because i think thats the most fun way to do magic
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 am

Skeletor0303 wrote:
Yes definitely that was going to be one of the things i was going to talkabout during the meeting. His arm is non elemental, but i think the basic elements would be good to have, like fire water wind earth, not blizzard lightning and fire, cuz thats kinda Square's thing. If i have time before i go ill make up a table for combining magic to make different spells, because i think thats the most fun way to do magic
great point, kinda like ff7 crisis core's materia mixer to make diffrent spells by mixing others together.
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:03 am

Lol exactly what i was thinking Brandon
Back to top Go down
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:01 am

Skeletor0303 wrote:

I like that. The idea of having those 4 basic elements, which is used in many different cultures in real life, sounds really good to me.
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Ario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ario   Ario Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ario
Page 1 of 1