Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rico backstory and personality

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
REJB
Captain
Captain

Rico backstory and personality Empty
PostSubject: Rico backstory and personality   Rico backstory and personality Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:00 am

Backstory: Rico was born in a nation of constant war where it was required once you hit age 15, you must become a soldier or be considered a traitor and executed. When he was enlisted into the army, he showed a high level of skill and intellegence, much higher than his counterparts. At the age of 18 he was selected for the brutal and infamous CATALYST program, where 1000 are selected for training and on average, only 30 survive the training. Rico immediatley showed promise as a CATALYST soldier and passed with flying colors. However, Rico never wanted this life in fact, he despised it. After 5 years of seeing nothing but death and murder, he had enough and vanished without a trace. He is now being hunted by those who trained with him but he has always managed to stay one step ahead of them. Rico now lives as a hired sword to get by. He also found a great passion, drinking and partying. He is living a life that he always wanted which is something he calls "The Good Life!" However, he is still haunted by the memories of the CATALYST training and the horrible things he did for his country. Without even realizing it, he drinks to soften the pain of his past.

Personality: Unlike most of the other people of the group, Rico is a happy-go-lucky guy who loathes fighting (even though he makes a living as a mercenary). As you can tell, he is a very,very,very,very,very,very,VERY hard drinker. He does this to cover the horrible memories of his past,and also to have some fun. He may not seem it, but his spear skills are unsurpassed by anyone in the world. He plays the psychological game doing whatever it takes to piss off his enemy so they make mistakes. He cares a lot about his friends and will do anything to help them. One way to put Rico into a rage, is to kill people for no reason. He will kill anyone who crosses that line. In conclusion, Rico has one saying to others, "Live the Good Life!".
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

PostSubject: Re: Rico backstory and personality   Rico backstory and personality Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 am

Does CATALYST stand for anything? also, good stuff, I would look up a starter weapon, and also does he start with any spells? He is frie based correct? Jw if that was your intention
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Rico backstory and personality   Rico backstory and personality Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 am

That's the thing he doesn't use magic but he makes up for it with his molotovs spraying liquid fire all over the place
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Rico backstory and personality   Rico backstory and personality Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:13 am

To be honest, CATALYST doesn't stand for anything but I needed a word that sounded brutal because that's what the CATALYST program is. I also needed something that sounded cool lol!
Back to top Go down
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Rico backstory and personality   Rico backstory and personality Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 am

REJB wrote:
To be honest, CATALYST doesn't stand for anything but I needed a word that sounded brutal because that's what the CATALYST program is. I also needed something that sounded cool lol!

So instead of an acronym I think your saying that CATALYST is called such because of the definition of catalyst. Which, in short, is something that creates change without changing itself; I can see an extremest group wanting to do that.

Almost sounds like a genocidal group if you look at the definition from the right point of view.

Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rico backstory and personality   Rico backstory and personality Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rico backstory and personality
Page 1 of 1