Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Traits: Rico Voroviski

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
REJB
Captain
Captain

Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Empty
PostSubject: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:41 am

Name: Rico Voroviski

Nickname: Drunk

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 227 lbs.

IQ: 112

Marital Status: Single

Birth Place: N/A

Residence: Passed out on the bar floor that he's currently at

Social Class: Partyer ( if that's how u spell it)

Economic: not wealthy but getting by

Basic Stats:

Agility:13
Speed:17
Strength:23
Defense:31
Evasivness:21
Dexterity:40
Intelligence:36
Skill:45

Talents:jello shots, Chugging, shotguning, beer pong, archery, unmatchable spear skills

Skills:

Chug: when below 15% of max health, drinks a bottle of vodka healing 50% of max health but a 15% chance of berserk and each time its used, the chance of berserk goes up by 5%

Javelin: a basic ranged attack with his spear

Sweep: Uses his spear to sweep and take out every enemies legs and deal damage

Hurricane: Runs up to an enemy and aggresively spins his spear dealing major damage

Molotov: Takes a molotov cocktail and throws it at an opponent ( counts as fire damage)

Molotov Hellfire: Throws multiple cocktails into the and shoots fire arrows at them, raining down not only flaming arrows, but napalm onto all opponents

(Ultimate Attack) CATALYST Burst: Rams into an enemy and rapidly hits the opponent with explosive spear hits( with a chance of lighting the opponent on fire. Finally, slams the spear into the ground causing an explosion hitting all near by enemies

Friends: Lycia
Rivals:none
Enemies:The soldiers who hunt him
Dislikes: Not drinking, stuck up people, those who kill for fun
Gourmet: any type of meat
Beverages: Alcohol(duh!)

Appearence
Color: White
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Attire: CATALYST armor (but covered with rags)

Theme Song: The Good Life
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 am

Thats awesome lol

Now his Primary is a Spear and secondary is a bow? I like the Fire based idea, and it looks like you drew a bit from Auron lol. Its always good in a game for somone to question, WHAT WAS THAT GUY DRINKING?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:06 am

i personally love the idea, with me and john posting up all these vengeful and inteligent based characters, its nice to have sombody sticking in some comic relief and just plain old feel good characters =) i like where this ones going.
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:09 am

Yeah as much as I would like to make a darker character but I'm not very good at it so I thought why not make a goofy but very powerful character
P.S. John its mainly vodka he's Russian like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 am

Yes it is good to see a comedic character In there. i think ill do the same with my female character Thank Riley Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:17 am

Haha no problem dude I really enjoyed making this character it was fun. Although he gets pretty serious when he fights(although that's the only time he gets serious)
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 am

yes i did notice that, i like how he has the comic relief side, but isnt just comic relief, he actually does have a interesting background that holds him with the other characters so he can relate.
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:21 am

I worked on him after i saw both of you and John's characters. I tried to make him at least a little interesting compared to your characters
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:23 am

well i think that ff13 made it blatently obvious that comic relief alone does not a character make, the affro man with the chocobo was funny, but lost his edge fast, if not for the background story he would have stayed a generic character that would never hold any interest aside from a pun or 2. I think you put in a good balance for your guy =P
Back to top Go down
REJB
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 am

Haha thanks dude
Back to top Go down
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 am

REJB wrote:
Haha no problem dude I really enjoyed making this character it was fun. Although he gets pretty serious when he fights(although that's the only time he gets serious)

This is a theory I've really been pushing for this game. People in real life act differently in different situations, and with different groups of friends. But, at the same time you got to make them somewhat unrealistic or the game won't be an "escape".
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Traits: Rico Voroviski   Character Traits: Rico Voroviski Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Character Traits: Rico Voroviski
Page 1 of 1