Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flyntia music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

flyntia music Empty
PostSubject: flyntia music   flyntia music Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:06 am

just found some awesome music, i feel it could be used (or as to avoid copywright issues something like it) in a couple boss battles, but i mainly feel it would be best for the optional boss battle where flyntian is on your side fighting to defend the party. It has a sad background as a reminder of his past, but enough epicness to remind the person its a boss battle. tell me what you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zob5O3nyqYI

i know its longish, but please listen to it fully through.
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

flyntia music Empty
PostSubject: Re: flyntia music   flyntia music Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 am

also found this one, may be a bit better, depending on where you guys wanna go with this. i like both of them equally and the first could be used in flashbacks. this is more battle oriented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeWTsbkw57E
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

flyntia music Empty
PostSubject: Re: flyntia music   flyntia music Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 am

Gotta say, Hope by Apocalyptica is my favortie out of the two. I literally cant stop listening to it haha. Thanks Brandon for great inspirational material, as well as just a song that just destroys all things beneath it haha
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

flyntia music Empty
PostSubject: Re: flyntia music   flyntia music Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:55 am

lol i have to keep stoping pandora cause i keep getting the urge to listen to them again (and i wont lie i do listen to Hope more lol it is truly amazingly epic.) Anywho im gonna start another topic for just random tunes pandora gives me that i think may be good inspiration. if its character specific ill post it on the persons character as an idea for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flyntia music Empty
PostSubject: Re: flyntia music   flyntia music Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

flyntia music
Page 1 of 1