Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DevDiary No.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xero
Vanguard
Vanguard

DevDiary No.1 Empty
PostDevDiary No.1

I will use this as a means of where you guys can follow my thinking process. It will make it easier for me to explain my vision this way.
Back to top Go down
https://solararc.forumakers.com
Share this post on: reddit

DevDiary No.1 :: Comments

Re: DevDiary No.1
Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:22 am  Xero
August 29th, Sunday 2010

I have many, many ideas... mostly for the story. To be specific I've been thinking about in-depth stuff such as character relations, how they will meet and know each other, and the possibility that not everyone is on the same side at the beginning of the game.

I like the concept that people have to come together from different point of views and work together to fight a common enemy, even if they aren't on the same side after the battle.

I'm also thinking about ways to make the story itself more complex. Maybe the main antagonist [Solron] doesn't become the "enemy in the spotlight" right away. Perhaps there is a different opponent to start with and he is introduced later.

We have a meeting tomorrow to discuss our progress so far and continue to plot the course of this story we are crafting.

I have much to write.

~Andrew

DevDiary No.1

Page 1 of 1