Project Solar Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the production of the game Solar Ark

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sidequest for Flyntian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

Sidequest for Flyntian Empty
PostSubject: Sidequest for Flyntian   Sidequest for Flyntian Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:46 am

Explore the workings of his mind. In this sidequest, you must play through the night flyntians life was ruined, live what he lived, and try to find proof for why he should join your party. He is torn between the anger and hatred he feels towards all for what happened, and yet his time with your party has caused him to regain some faith. This sidequest will be full of short cutscenes and potentially scary flashes of what happened as you play through, it is not meant to be enjoyable, it is meant to better help the player to understand this character, so that every time they use one of his moves, they know exactly where it is coming from. I will discuss this with you guys tonight and update this topic after we have a discussion on it.
Back to top Go down
Skeletor0303
High Captain
High Captain
Skeletor0303

PostSubject: Re: Sidequest for Flyntian   Sidequest for Flyntian Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:05 am

Maybe if you dont find enough evidence, when you meet him you have to fight him? I think that would be interesting
Back to top Go down
Verinium
High Captain
High Captain
Verinium

PostSubject: Re: Sidequest for Flyntian   Sidequest for Flyntian Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 am

Skeletor0303 wrote:
Maybe if you dont find enough evidence, when you meet him you have to fight him? I think that would be interesting

that one i wanted to do no matter what lol, was going to have a 2 phase boss battle, and that would be where his transform would first be introduced, have him be a bit of a nuisance before hand, maybe a couple encounters where the player just kind of dismisses him. and then have an epic fight =D, then after the fight, you get the choice to execute him, or capture him. and depending on where you go from there you have the chance to obtain him as a party member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidequest for Flyntian   Sidequest for Flyntian Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sidequest for Flyntian
Page 1 of 1